From Encyclopædia Dæmonica
Algorism is the condition of being Al Gore. Algorism has nothing to do with calculations in the decimal system.
How to recognise Algorism: -
- Infantile pregnancy
- Acute vomiting in front of the mirror
- Constantly developing a new 10 ways to kill people
- A dislike of kitten huffing
- Temptations involving running for President
- Greasy hair
- New fondness for fellow apes, and bananas
- Screaming randomly in conversation
- Requesting of recounts
- Sudden dislike of manbearpig
- Being hated by cows, God, South Park, and Van Helsing.
- And so on