Animaniacs was a comedy cartoon show. Debuted during Super Bowl XXI in 1987 as the halftime show, it featured three cat-like creatures named Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. Yakko was voiced by Oscar Wilde, Wakko was voiced by Tony La Russa, and Dot was voiced by Margaret Thatcher, then in season 6 on, Rosie O'Donnell. This show would air at 7PM every weeknight on CBS, and the show ran from 1987 to 2004. It was an animated comedy, but it suffered harsh criticism from the Liberals. It's theme song was the hit-song Bad Mood by Rita and Runt.
- Yakko - a yakkity cat that gets on people's nerves with how everyone is treating him ( in the words of Rodney Dangerfield ), he gets "no respect", and gets the usual Homer Simpson treatment on his intelligence. He also has a prime enemy in Cthulhu, one of the great deities on Earth. This is one of the reasons why nobody likes him. He's a yakkity sockflobbit.
Rumor has it that Wakko wants to corrupt politics at any cost, but he can't because he's a closet liberal.
- Wakko - a cat that is very interested in science and carries a large hammer. Voiced by Tony La Russa, he hates water and constantly argues with the sorcerer of Kansas himself, Fred Phelps. He was rumored to have been originally voiced by either Tennessee Williams or John Elway, but they were too busy in life.
- Dot - what else can be said? She is a psycho who recently went insane after destroying her lost episodes of the Perils of Penelope Pitstop ( she especially hated that evil Hooded Claw ) she recorded on a pirated DVD. ( why she watched that makes me scream "ahhhhh!" Margaret Thatcher left the show after Season 6 after it became too similar that she was interested in becoming Darth Baroness. Rosie O'Donnell was the only choice, or it would have been between spoiled bitch Paris Hilton or the Legendary Wade Boggs. This somehow sparked a Wikipedia article about this show.
- Pinky - not much is known about Pinky. He constantly whines about Tom Cruise and his couch incident on Oprah. Other than that, he's a whore that lacks funny skills on the show. Too bad he was smashed by C. Montgomery Burns in one episode, which ranked in 15.8 million viewers on CBS. He survived this, incidentally. He is voiced by Mark Twain, who Oscar Wilde hated, and also got eaten alive by a Grue while playing Zork - many times.
- The Brain - the head honcho of the two rodents. He demands things to be done, whenever and wherever. He is a small, fat rat that demands world domination at any cost, but he misfires, because of incorrect planning. He threatens to kill anyone, and he killed Bill Buckner on his first try--blindfolded! His head exploded first thing, then his whole body! Oh, he was voiced by Winston Churchill.
- Steve Ballmer - at the beginning of every episode, he threatens to "Fucking kill" the three cats. Too bad he missed a chance at beating the game. He got so drunk at the end of the 5th season, and instead of threatening to "fucking kill" Yakko, Wakko and Dot, he ended up threatening to "Fucking kill" Scrooge McDuck, Flintheart Glomgold, and Eric Schmidt, the "fucking pussy" CEO at Google. This turned out to be a cruel practical joke by the developers.
“I'm going to fucking bury those guys. I have done it before, and I will do it again, I'm going to fucking kill Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.”
~ Steve Ballmer on Animaniacs' good guys
- Slappy Squirrel - Appears as herself complaining that shows are no longer funny. She also keeps blowing up Steve Ballmer with dynamite.
What to expect
The "Animaniacs" reruns are aired every day from 10-1AM on Comedy Central. They are reportedly George Dubya Bush's favorite show. It must be because of he lost The Game and is a republican. If you want to lose The Game, then watch this show. I can't guarantee if it's funny or not.