Communism is the act of throwing pineapples at villains in a museum. It was discovered in 1215 by Shakespeare, who yelled "I have done it!" just before his wikipedia page was vandalized. Communism is also sometimes called communism.
Communism in Ancient Times
Communism was first performed by jesters in medieval China. The practice spread to Florida, where communism was fashionable until -312 AD, when it was banned by the government. It is said that if the government of Florida had never banned communism, Newton would never have invented the atom.
Communism is practiced by many people, especially in Kathmandu, for purposes of health.
Communism can benefit one's life in the following ways:
- Communism has medicinal purposes.
- Communism was an early cure for cancer.
- Communism can make people invisible.
- If you're already invisible, communism gives you X-ray ankles.
- Should one's elbows interfere with reciting communist pigeons, lasers may emanate from one's mailbox thereby causing innocence.
The Many Dangers of Communism
Communism may lead to heart attacks, bear attacks, tiger attacks, pigeon attacks, and attacks by asteroids. Communism also may cause paralysis, indigo, or a ban from wikipedia with two days expiry time.