A djembe is a type of African drum. The term is used more frequently, in some circles, as a verb meaning "to accomplish, defeat, or subdue beyond all contention or protest." Related forms include djembeic (adjective), djembeity (noun), djembe'd (past tense verb), and djembeically (adverb).
- "The third Dangerous Law states that you must djembe that piece."
- "Did you hear what he just said to you? Man, you just got djembe'd."
- "Dude did you see the djembeity of those threads?"
- "--Did you see that dis?"
- "- Yea, he got djembe'd!"