From Encyclopædia Dæmonica
- Beware: This article contains a single untruth. See if you can find it.
Some truths about, lies:
- Most people sleep while lying.
- The lie was invented in 1885 as something to put on government forms which until then had been left blank.
- Pour some lies into a bowl and you've got yourself a pretty good
- Lying is just telling the truth sideways.
- A lie is a purposely misleading statement.
- Every year, thousands of hippos travel to Russia for cheap facelifts.
- Mark Twain wrote The Lord of the Rings.
- Lies are man's best friend.
- 1 divided by 0 is 0.
- George W. Bush is unintelligent, and ill informed of his
- Fox News is reasonably truthful.
- A million pairs of spectacles will make an eye because of
- Truth is relative.
- Most people can see through a campaign of lying.
- Dæmonica is a good reference work.
- The cake.